Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Region Free Lightweight Portable Dvd Player



This time I'm a little angry. Disappointed.
am a twenty-nine strong, enthusiastic, full of initiative and enthusiasm.
But, I live at home with mum and dad. Basically I can not afford a house (room is perhaps more appropriate), given the salary that I have. I have a part-time job that I like and it gives me satisfaction (perhaps camapre of those) and some afternoons, are focused on making the baby-sitter.
I feel a little unlucky. I graduated, I speak two languages \u200b\u200b(Italian, 3), I have experience of working abroad and I find myself having to fight every day with my reality, trying to say that there is always someone worse off, I have health, a family that protects and helps me, a boyfriend who loves me. But perhaps
NOT ENOUGH. Not for me. For them.

the morning goes quiet, although sometimes I fight with ignorant people and just because you hear a young voice over the phone thinks it can control and give orders, then I'm happy because I follow the projects that sometimes, I also brought home and continue to develop even if I could do tomorrow .. and if work in the afternoon I come home after 20, when I pull my hair done .. after the dog has needs in three different parts of the house (and I repeat, I do the baby-sitter, no dog-sitter) .. After dinner they told me that I made does not like .. who prefer the TV with cartoons rather than play with me e. .. They tell me:
You're wasting your time, get to do but never get ahead in your life.
Ok. I continue to breathe. I try to do "ohm" and mumbled a few words, hoping to calm down.
Maybe they do not remember it means to be young, be at an age when you are not women or children, where you would like your independence with your family, but you are in Latvia to do the talk ..

It 'hard to believe that your parents do not respect you as a person, why do not you understand that you suffer for all this, you'd really change things but .. sometimes depends not only on you.

I send a resume to the twenty-trenitina week and probably will fall into oblivion as those of other deluded young hopeful but disappointed at the bottom.

I would be considered a person who is trying, which is putting heart and soul in what you do to survive .. trying to get out of the glass bell jar by thinking about them, what it's worth really, because sometimes, that's what we have in the back is wrong, not necessarily just us ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment