Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Masquerade Ball Wedding Invitations

.. before going to bed .. A Carnival

And finally I did it!
I still need to fine-tune everything, but after thousands and thousands of tests, I also have an I-pod with my playlist.
I have so many songs in his head, but often hum or whistle, in front of the choice and the white line, I went into a tailspin. Electroencephalogram
almost flat.
What music go? Songs of the moment? Melodies of my past or just music I like?
Eventually I came back a little back in time and I chose a repertoire that reminds me of special moments. It is said that the good times, but part of my life that's worth singing.
And now, I want to share it with you. Want to know

best music (perhaps from the gadget's not clear)?
Go to this link and you'll find it in full.

http://www.mixpod.com/playlist/77939858

Meanwhile .. ENJOY and GOOD NIGHT

0 comments:

Post a Comment