Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How To Watch Megavudeo On Iphone

Generation fleeing

Recently, we read constantly of young people who are or want to go abroad. THIS 'ONE COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN (small quote from the Coen brothers) and to us young people, is often narrow.
We have a mentality at times too traditional, sometimes too submissive to admit that things could change if there was the will of all. We have our roots too deep to shake off the real weight of the country.
So we do? We believe that going away can be the best solution (again we are very good: around the obstacle and move on rather than deal with it).
I also feel that way sometimes, but I love what I have here too, to delude myself that what I find really satisfy. I am very attached to my things, my family, my city, and although I often think about it, I do not think that is the right solution.
I have many friends who are located around the world, but perhaps only one third of them are satisfied with what he has. Nostalgia is the first thing that makes you think I took a stupidagine. And you want to go back.
Even I found myself halfway between the stay and return. twice.
The first time I was in Spain (former boyfriend had moved to work) but I had to graduate. All pushed me to stay (all them), but I was not convinced, because already I felt that I was missing something (well, he would stay, but with a return ticket a few months later). I thought often as it could have been my life there, but I'm not in that place .. After a short time a lot of friends (more of him than me) are back in Italy, mainly due to lack of work there ..

The second time I was in Ireland, with documents to be done to the piece of work, no waiting for me on the other side of Europe (and all my friends who pushed me to stay), but not mad 'I did it ..

My place is here. Although this is a young country where we do not have a say in where the only way to prove that we exist is to go away and do something good abroad, we should try REALLY TO ITALY BACK OUR COUNTRY FOR ALL ( and I do not speak in favor of one or another political party), because we are the true strength and just look around to see who we are and how much energy we use to create a better place to live.
Warning: There is always a choice, you just have to act with the brain .. and do not let him take the first road that looks good.
And when they will open up in front of you and do not know which road to take, not take a chance, but sit and wait. Feel confident with the depth with which you have breathed the day you came into the world, without being distracted by nothing, wait and wait again. Stand still, silent, and listen to your heart. When he speaks to you, Get up and go where it takes you. (S. Tamaro. Go where your heart)

0 comments:

Post a Comment