Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Point Spread Explained

Surprise in the sky No matter what you eat .. but with whom you eat it!

Tonight mother and brother were engaged at dinner, so me and dad decided to go out to dinner, an evening father and daughter.
Yesterday we were excited and full of ideas, but today the rain still has a little knocked out, and even good intentions are a little loose.
Well, an idea: let's eat Japanese, so neither Mom nor do some of Andrea wronged.
perfect, the image of us who eat sushi and sashimi, chopsticks and sake cross tickles my fancy and already, I no longer think that it's raining and it was a day a little gray.
But when I get back from work, he said: "it rains a lot and there is traffic, it is cold and certainly we'll be late ..". Here is my beautiful dream PUF, bursts like a bubble and I see myself as soap every night, in front of the TV pigiamone.
But no!
"Why do not we take a pizza box below"? Here I re-lit his eyes. Big Daddy!
hooded as if we went to the North Pole and we go down we go pizza. And tidy.
And to think I was dreaming of sushi instead, a good pizza with tomato sauce really made me very happy. Chatter and smiles between the bubbles of a beer, talking football and work, life and rents and everything, as if we were old friends.
Instead, we're just father and daughter. And they also asked if we wanted to buy a rose to make it even more special this evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment