Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Where Can You Watch Ggw Free

RELAY OF FRIENDSHIP

every few days ago we received a present virtual Stefy. The award is to know each other better and learn more about other friends. What should I do?
must answer the questions below to learn something more about ourselves and not the friends of the blog.


1) When there was little to be asked what you wanted to do it big, do you reply?
The teacher ... and I did.

2) What were your favorite cartoons?
Candy Candy, Remi ...

3) What were your favorite games?
Playing with dolls and jumping rope.

4) What is' was your most 'nice birthday and why'?
The first year married.

5) What are the things I absolutely wanted to do and you have not already done? Go
U.S.

6) What is' passion for sport was your first or not?
Volleyball.

7) What is' was your first musical idol?
Eros Ramazzotti

8) What is' was the most 'beautiful sought (and eventually received) Santa Claus, Jesus' Child, Saint Lucia?
The netbook also if I have a desire

not yet been realized due to time constraints I CAN NOT CHANGE THE RELAY I HOPE THAT THEY WANT ME NOT STEFY but in this period are full of things to do and I just can not ... the next "passage"

0 comments:

Post a Comment