Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wearing Heavy Diapers

Sad-Happy / Sad-Happy

I'm happy. Sometimes it takes no time to snatch a smile.
At other times, however, throw down a mountain with a hammer. Sometimes it takes little to make me sad and angry.
And then, to change my mood, I just need a bit of color.
You are moody and like children, I need something bright and colorful things that catch my attention and I appaghino.
So when happen to have a little down .. I go to the supermarket. Maybe I should not buy anything, but I like to turn the corridors, the smells and hear the voices of the people.
Everything is very "happy and colorful," and each package is that you call them: "Noooooo .. pick me, pick me .. I have less sugar .. I have a sale 3x2 .." and how can you resist?
There are children crying because they want those sweets; ladies that fit the cart between the refrigerator and boxes of frozen water, the guys who work there with the boxes crammed with bags of cookies, doing the slalom and careful not to drop anything.
Sometimes it takes little to get me back in a good mood .. and so, I run fun alla ricerca di nuovi prodotti o di nuove avventure, prima di arrivare alle casse (e credetemi, trovo sempre qualcosa da comprare!!!)!!
I'm happy. Sometimes it's easy tear myself away a smile.
At other times, however, I would throw down a mountain at hammer blows. Sometimes it's simple to render me sad and angry.
And then, to make me change mood, I need a bit of colour.
Yes, I'm humoral and like children, I need things bright and colorful, things that catch my attention.
So when it happens that I'm a little down.. I go to the supermarket.
Maybe I don't have to buy anything, but I like to turn to in corridors, feel the smells and the busy of the people. Everything is very "happy and colorful" and each box of that say to you: "get me.. noooooo, get me.. I have less sugar.. I am in offer 3x2.." and how can you resist??
There are children who mourn because they want candies; lord who will fit with the cart between the fridge freezer and crates of water; the guys who work them crammed with cartons of envelopes of biscuits, who make the slalom and careful not to drop anything.
Sometimes a little is enough to make me switch back the good mood.. and so, I enjoyed looking for new products or new adventures, before arriving at the cash register (and believe me, I find always something to buy!!!)!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment