Monday, November 22, 2010

Piper Seminole Fuel Selector Valve

special weekend ..

I got caught. This weekend I had three birthday parties and I have been away from home all three days. I had to arrange to bring my nice things, practical, versatile, but not trivial. Then I moved with my bag with everything inside, without being able to change his mind.
So, before putting All in stock, I am dedicated to the "game of the details" ..
as you think that I have matched this or that? Of course, lack many things, but I can say that I was in tight jeans and hair down ..
I give you a few clues on the holidays:
1 - at a sushi & cocktail bar;
2 - Sunday Brunch in the center;
3 - Spartan dinner at home with pies and a glass of wine ..
abbianare not know? Head of fantasy .. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment