Friday, December 3, 2010

How Long Can Gingerbread Dough Stay In The Fridge

Time passing ..

If I had time to write, we would have written novels and novellas by me ..
Time flies and sometimes there are so many things to do, which is a diemntica to leave little pieces behind him, as the crumbs of Tom Thumb.
I left behind me the blog with all the "my dreams and illusions as a writer, with the desire to espreimere black and white what's inside me.
I left, but not abandoned.
Time is relentless .. tic tac tic tac .. and I am the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland that is always late, always looking forward ..

I wanted to tell you about a movie I've seen, music I listened negll'ultimo period (trying to insert the iPod as I have suggested), the book that I have on my bedside table and that triggers a lot of emotions and that makes me realize how small we are in Sometimes in this world so great ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment