Monday, May 17, 2010

110v 220v Raclette Machine

all a bit '... ...

First I won!! I still can not believe I did it to win the blog candy Iulia's very nice! how exciting my first blog candy winner!! IULIA THANKS!

announced yesterday as I did a little market unfortunately I could not, as I wanted, take pictures ... I forgot my camera at home ... (the weather was clement, the company very good but sales are still poor ... all prefer jewelry. ... ufff ... I was also prepared this fragrant little angel, a little 'low in reality ... I have not yet figured out why I have come so low, but in my opinion wheat (the tutorial was posted by Chiara's "of the attic Swamy "Thank you so much for all that editing tutorial) .... ... but nothing seemed magpies attracted all passers-by all that glitters ....

but here are the pictures of the angel:

IMG_3912

IMG_3911 IMG_3913

0 comments:

Post a Comment